Apply for the HSBC Gold Mastercard (please note www.us.hsbc.com/gold requires an invite code).
Please Read Below Before Applying
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- Must have a good to great credit score
- The www.us.hsbc.com/gold promotional card offer is exclusive to consumers that received a mailer advertising the credit card (i.e. HSBC Gold Mastercard)
- The invite number can be found on the front of the HSBC mailing
www.US.HSBC.com/Gold Card Offer Notes
- The offer code can only be used by the person who received the mailing offer
- The application will about 5 minutes to complete
- Applicants with the invite number are all but guaranteed to be approved as they have already been prescreened
- Any general customer service questions can be directed to 866.586.4722
Other credit cards to considererd before applying at www.us.hsbc.com/gold; any American Express credit card (or upgrade a AMEX credit card), Truly Simple Credit Card by Fifth Third Bank, Chase Freedom credit card, or the Discover IT Credit Card.
US HSBC Gold Mastercard Highlight and Lowlights
- Comes with a super sweep 0% APR introductory offer on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening afterwards 12.74%, 16.74%, or 20.74% 🙂
- No annual fee 🙂
- No foreign transaction fees
- The card could have a better reward program as points do not pile up as quick vs some of the better credit card rewards programs out there (i.e. American Express Magnet credit card) 🙁
- Comes with the Master RoadAssist Roadside Services provides help in the event your car breaks down while traveling in the United States (ideal for women)
Any questions in regards to the HSBC Gold Mastercard application can be directed to HSBC Credit card 888.385.8916 or for the HSBC Premier World Mastercard please dial toll-free 888.662.4722.
Those who are outside the United States please dial 716.841.4880 (call collect).