Enter the survey code at the bottom of the Tims receipt in order to take a short survey (i.e. www.telltims.com).
Please Read Below Before Entering the Tell Tims Survey
- Must have the survey validation code and Internet access
- The customer will need about 5 minutes to take the survey and answer all the survey questions
- Available in both English and Spanish
- www.telltims.com is powered by SMG
- All feedback provided will be kept 100% confidential
- Customers who complete the Tell Tims survey in full will earn a promotional item (most likely a coupon of some sort)
www.TellTims.com Survey Instructions
- Wake up and decide you need to go shopping at Tims
- Find a Tims Location
- Make a purchase
- Save the receipt at the survey code will be needed
- Navigate to the survey URL (i.e. www.telltims.com)
- Answer all the questions
- Collect the promotional reward (if any)
Please note Tim Horton’s reserves the right to modify of terminate this survey promotion at anytime for any reason.
Those who frequent Tim Horton’s on a regular basis should consider the Tim Card. The Tim Card can be purchased at participating Canada & U.S. Please ensure you are purchasing your TimCard from a reliable seller.
Why on earth would anyone want a Tim Card!?
- Protect your balance in case card is lost or stolen
- Reload your card using a credit card
- Merge balances from multiple cards
- View your transaction history
Tim Hortons Inc. is a high end Canadian based fast food restaurant specializing in coffee and donuts (the firm has won numerous awards for their coffee). The firm was found in 1964 and was formally known as Tim Horton Donuts, Tim Donuts Limited, and The TDL Group.
Any questions in regards to www.telltims.com can be directed to the Tim Horton toll free customer service line at 1-888-601-1616 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm CT.