Take a super short survey and earn a free cookie from Subway! (i.e. www.subwaylistens.com)
>>>PLEASE READ BEFORE TAKING SURVEY (IMPORTANT!)<<<
- The free cookie coupon MUST be used within 4 days of taking the survey
- Must complete the survey within 5 days of making the Subway purchase (please see date on receipt)
- www.Subway.com/Listens will take about 5 minutes to complete
- Internet connection is required as the survey cannot be taken via phone
- The coupon can be used at any Subway within the United States
In order to take the survey the customer will have to provide their email address, first name, last name, Subway number or store number, date of purchase, time of purchase, and Subway terminal transaction ID.
www.SubwayListens.com Free Cookie Recap
- Wake up and decide Subway is on the menu (offer is good on breakfast purchases where available)
- Scooter on up to the local Subway (need help finding a Subway? Check Find a Subway)
- Order an item or three (HomeLandSweepstakes.com highly recommends the Meatball Sub or the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki)
- Chow down and save the receipt
- Hurry home and access the Internet
- Navigate to the survey URL (subwaylistens.com)
- Enter the required information as mentioned above
- Answer all the survey questions
- Collect the FREE COOKIE coupon!
All of the Subway Listens customer survey questions will revolve around the quality of the food, friendliness of the employees, and cleanliness of the store. Subway request that all answer be 100% honest as that is the best way to improve on the customer service at the given location.
Some of the better Subway menu items to order when using the free cookie coupon (in order):
- Meatball Sub (winner winner chicken dinner)
- Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki
- Cold Cut Combo (ideal for fans of sliced meats and a lot of it!)
- Savory Rotisserie-Style Chicken Caesar Wrap (Monterey Cheddar, Parmesan cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and Savory Caesar sauce)
- Steak and Cheese Wrap (kinda similar to a Philly Cheese Steak only in wrap form)
- Oven Roasted Chicken (best for those on a diet trying to shred a few pounds)
- Veggie Delight (ideal for vegetarians plus its under 400 calories making it ideal for dieters as well)
- Subway Club
- Classic Tuna (flaked tuna, mixed with mayo, and choice of fresh vegetables)
- Turkey Breast (we recommend trying this with American cheese, jalapenos, onions, and pickles)
Consumers who frequent Subway on a regular basis will want to check out the Subway MyWay Rewards program.
This program allows customers to obtain “tokens” which add up to money off coupons.
Subway MyWay Rewards Highlights
- Swipe the Subway MyWay Rewards Card at any SUBWAY Restaurant, or order online with to start earning tokens
- Tokens will be credited for every dollar spend
- Once the customer has earned 200 tokens they will receive a $2.00 reward (i.e. a $2 off coupon)
- Tokens may not be earned on purchases of Subway gift cards
Please note the Subway Listens survey promotion is not associated with the Subway MyWay rewards program.
Where to find Subway on Social Media?
Any questions in regards to the www.subwaylistens.com customer survey pr the rewards program can be directed to Subway general inquires at toll free 1-833-778-2929.
Customers can also reach out to the Subway corporate office by mail: Doctor’s Associates Inc. 325 Bic Dr Milford, CT 06461 or phone at 203-877-4281.
- www.subwaylistens.com retrieved 7/31/18
- Subway Corporate Office Headquarters Address and Contact retrieved 7/31/18
- How does the Subway MyWay Rewards program work? retrieved 7/31/18