Enter to win a life changing trip to Belize via the Good Housekeeping Island Resort Sweepstakes (i.e. www.islandresort.goodhousekeeping.com).
Please Read Below Before Entering
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to enter
- Will run from August 1, 2018, at 12:01 a.m. (ET) through September 30, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. (ET)
- This is a must enter travel sweepstakes
- The grand prize winner will be drawn on or around October 15, 2018
- The grand prize trip to Belize will be a seven night stay for 2!
- Arrival flight should be booked landing in Belize City before 2:30 p.m. and departure flight after 11 a.m.
- Only one entry is allowed per person
- Transportation to the resort is NOT incuded
Prize includes private villa room depending on availability (ARV: $1,650), two (2) relaxation packages, all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, hors d’oeuvres), basic non-alcoholic beverages, airport pickup and drop-off from Belize City airport to the port where Turneffe Island Resort boat is docked (ARV $4,850), and one (1) $1,000 check, which may be used toward flight credit. Activity packages will have an additional cost and can be purchased at time of booking. (Total ARV, including resort taxes, $8,000).
Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of majority in their state or territory of residence at time of entry. Legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the aforementioned age in their province of residence at time of entry are also eligible to enter. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
www.IslandResort.GoodhouseKeeping.com Promotional Notes
- The trip must be taken by May of 2019
- Hotel dates are subject to availbility
- Arrangements must be made at least 30 days prior to departure
Those who would like to obtain a winners list can write to: Good Housekeeping Island Resort Sweepstakes Winners’ List, Hearst Communications, Inc., 300 West 57th Street NY, NY 10019 within two (2) months from the Winner notification date as specified above.