American Express Magnet RSVP Credit Card
- Apply for the brand spanking new American Express Credit Card
- www.AMEX.us/MagnetRSVP requires the 14 digit RSVP code in order to start the application
- The applicant will also have to provide their zip code
In order to be approved for the Magnet RSVP credit card by AMEX the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. The applicant must also have a steady source of income (aka a job) and a decent credit score.
Please note the RSVP code can be found within the promotional mailing and will either be 14 or 13 digits long.
www.AMEX.us/MagnetRSVP Promotional Notes
- Most applicants will receive a decision in less than 30 seconds
- Applicants who have a RSVP code are almost guaranteed to be approved as they have been pre-screened
- This is high end credit card for those with moderate to great income
- Applicants who would like to apply via phone can dial toll free 1-800-243-3888
American Express Contact Numbers
- Customer Service 1-800-528-4800 24/7
- TTY/TDD 1-800-221-9950 24/7 TTY/TDD (in New York) 1-800-522-1897 24/7
- Apply By Phone Call to apply for a new account 1-800-243-3888 6 am to 2 am ET, 7 days
- Pay Bill 1-800-472-9297 24/7
- Express Cash/Cash Advance at ATMs 1-800-227-4669 (US only) 24/7
- Gift Card 1-877-297-4438 8 am to midnight ET, 7 days
- American Express Prepaid Card 1-866-207-7970 24/7
Consumers who would like to reach AMEX via US Mail can write to: American Express P.O.Box 981535 El Paso, TX 79998-1535.
Current American Express Customers who need to make an overnight payment should send it to: American Express Attn: Express Mail Remittance Processing 20500 Belshaw Ave Carson, CA 90746.
American Express on Social Media