DG Customer First $100 Gift Card Promotion (www.dgcustomerfirst.com)
Please Read Below Before Taking The Survey!!
- Win a $100 a Dollar General Gift Card
- 400 $100 Gift Cards will be given away
- Take the survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com
- Drawings take place monthly (see chart below for drawing dates)
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to enter the DG Customer First Survey Code 2018 edition
Once the customer has provided the time of purchase, date of visit, DG store number, and the DG Customer First 15 digit survey code they can begin the survey.
BUT WAIT! A purchase is not needed in order to enter the Dollar General Customer First Survey!
Contestants who would rather enter the sweepstakes without scrambling to make a purchase can write to: “Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield MI, 48325″ and include a 3 x 5 piece of paper with the contestants name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth.
Who can enter?
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a legal resident of the United States
- Employees of Dollar General are not allowed to enter
Dollar General on Social Media
How to enter online via purchase?
With purchase: simply visit www.dgcustomerfirst.com and take the survey. After the survey the customer will receive a sweepstakes entry.
Contestants who would like to peep a winners list associated with the DG Customer Survey Prize Draw can visit link number 3 under references at the end of this write-up. The winners list will be presented in winners name, Dollar General store location, DG store number, and week number format (i.e. Annette C. – Terre Haute, IN – Store #: 2569, Week # 4.
Other Survey Sweepstakes
The Dollar General Corporate Office can be reached at Dollar General Corporation, 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, TN 37072 United States or dial 615-855-4000.
Hurley Calister “Cal” Turner was an American businessman. He was the founder of Dollar General. www.dgcustomerfirst.com